The XB1X finally releases and the results are surprising for those of us still rocking a 1080p. Dan bought something he *thought* he would never buy… a Nintendo Switch. Turns out, he kind of likes it! This episode was recorded Nov 12… before the EA/Star Wars Battlefront II lootbox fiasco. We will be addressing the fallout from this in the following episode (#22).
Episode 21 includes
- XBox One X/Scorpio/XB1X/Whatever releases
- Call of Duty: World War II
- Nintendo Switch (Mario Odyssey and Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
- Lord of the Rings – TV Series!?!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (Pre-EA Lootbox/PR Nightmare)
- Can Player Unknown Battlegrounds ever be competitive?
- Rocket League Season 4 Finals
- Extra-Life 17 Stream (Coming Nov 17-19)
1MoreGame Podcast is a weekly video game podcast hosted by a couple of Dads who love to game and love to talk about them. We provide insight and opinions on what we’re playing and interview other players across the community. Find us at http://www.1moregaming.com and Twitter @1MoreGaming – You can send comments/questions to Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening!