1MoreGame #39… almost 40. This week includes a lot of talk on Bethesda’s upcoming online survival RPG, Fallout 76. Don’t sweat it though… there’s more:
- Google is developing a game streaming platform
- Microsoft and Razer partner for keyboard and mouse support
- PUBG drops Fortnite lawsuit
- Resource changes coming to Fortnite?
- Sony working to find a cross-play solution
- Battle Royale strategy – camping or run-and-gun?
- Bethesda sues Warner Brothers for Fallout Shelter knockoff, Westworld
- Fallout 76
1MoreGame Podcast is a weekly video game podcast hosted by a couple of Dads who love to game and love to talk about them. We provide insight and opinions on what we’re playing and interview other players across the community. Find us at http://www.1moregaming.com for show links on iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher – We’re also on Twitter @1MoreGameCast and Facebook – facebook.com/1MoreGameCast – You can send comments/questions to Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening!