1MoreGame #56 – Cautiously optimistic has been said on the show several times when speaking of Bioware’s loot shooter, Anthem. Looks like we were right on this one… this week’s topics include:
- Anthem is here, day one patch and all! It’s definitely not doing so hot… Jay clawed out of the Fortnite hole to give some perspective and his thoughts on the final release. Is there hope??? Can it be saved??
- Proximity chat in console games – what say you? We say nay.
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening remake coming to Nintendo Switch!
- Destiny 2: Season of the Drifter is coming soon – with big changes and updates to Gambit! Sadly… still, no Trials. Why is that Bungie? We have some thoughts on the update and lack of Trials.
- Xbox Game Pass is reportedly coming to the Nintendo Switch – and that makes perfect sense!
- Games as a service – it’s affecting gamers in a big way. Is it really a bad plan though? We discuss.
1MoreGame Podcast is a weekly video game show hosted by a couple of Dads who escape weekly to our mancaves to discuss the latest news, trends, eSports, and games that you should (or shouldn’t) be playing next! Find us on the web at 1MoreGamePodcast.Com and on Twitter @1MoreGameCast
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find Dan on Twitter @Adderollin and Jay @SaltyCatGFX